Mustard Seeds – Bunch of Benefits
Mustard seeds come from mustard plants, and they are small and round. This is one of the high-priced culinary seeds that are used almost all over the world. It has Omega 3 fats, magnesium, phosphorous, vitamin B1, copper, selenium and other minerals that can help our body in multiple ways. The high nutritional elements of these seeds make it a great source of one of the most popular oil – mustard oil.
Types of Mustard Seeds
There are mainly three types of mustard seeds available in various locations on this planet. All of them have some standard characteristics with some distinct features.
- White mustard seeds (Sinapis Alba)
- Black mustard seeds (Brassica Nigra)
- Brown mustard seeds (Brassica Juncea)
Health Benefits of Mustard Seeds
- These seeds are very rich in minerals, vitamins, phytonutrients, and antioxidants.
- The oil that comes from these seeds is considered as one of the most popular essential oils.
- Mustard seeds are a great source of essential B-complex Vitamins. These vitamins are highly required from the external source to get the glow and have a stronger metabolism.
- It also helps the function of the nervous system so the regular message of mustard oil can do wonder for the babies as well as the adults.
Uses of Mustard Seeds
Mustard seeds are mainly used as a culinary product. In countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh this is the chief cooking oil. The paste of these seeds is used widely for numerous Indian and Pakistani dishes. Apart from that, there is some medicinal use of these seeds and oils.
Role of S.N.Export
The role of S.N.Export in exporting Mustard seeds all over the world is very vital. We have been doing this for last 30 years and export fresh and best quality Mustard seeds from Bulgaria and Ukraine to all over the world.